USB devices and chargers are inconspicuous. They are small and can be carried around by anyone and anywhere. That’s why USB spy cameras are one of the most discreet forms of hidden cameras in the market.
There are other forms of discreet cameras as well, of course. These may include keychain cameras, pinhole cameras, and even light bulb cameras. All of them serve their purpose. However, USB hidden cameras are some of the most portable and discreet spy cameras out there.
With all the hundreds of options in the market, choosing the right USB camera can be confusing. That’s why we’ve compiled this list of the 10 best USB spy cameras of 2019.
In order to compile this list, we’ve personally tested and vetted dozens of USB spy cameras. We’ve also consulted with surveillance experts and security firms on their recommendations, taking several factors such as budget, resolution, features, etc, into consideration.
So read on to learn about the 10 best Mini USB Cameras of 2019.
Table of Best USB Spy Cameras
|Name||Check Reviews||Resolution||Features||View on Amazon|
|Duddy-Cam USB Wall Charger with Hidden Spy Camera||Read Review||1080p||Motion Detection/ Loop Recording|
|CAMAKT 1080P HD USB Wall Charger Hidden||Read Review||1080p||Motion Detection/ Loop Recording|
|TOGUARD Wireless USB Charger Spy Camera||Read Review||1080p||Motion Detection/ Loop Recording/ Wi-Fi Enabled|
|Fifi Spectrum USB Hidden Spy Camera||Read ReviewRead Review||1080p||Motion Detection/ Wi-Fi Enabled|
|LUOHE Hidden Camera USB Charger||Read Review||1080p||Motion Detection/ Loop Recording|
|JAKIELAX USB Charger Camera||Read Review||1080p||Motion Detection/ Loop Recording|
|ICUSB Covert USB Wall Charger Hidden Spy Camera||Read Review||1080p||Motion Detection|
|ABESTSUN Mini USB Flash Driver Hidden Cam||Read Review||960p||Motion Detection/ Loop Recording|
|RNT Night Vision Spy Camera Charger||Read Review||1080p||Motion Detection/ Loop Recording|
|MyEagleEyes USB Charger Camera||Read Review||1080p||None.|
USB Spy Cameras Reviews
1. Duddy-Cam USB Wall Charger with Hidden Spy Camera — Editor’s Pick
The Duddy-Cam USB Wall Charger with Hidden Spy Camera is our Editor’s Choice for the best USB spy cameras of 2019 for a number of reasons. To start with, it’s fairly priced so it can be bought and used by a wide sect of individuals. The design is simple yet elegant.
The charger is perfectly functional and black in color. The USB port is at the back, and the lens is a little above it. The color of the lens merges with that of the USB charger’s body, rendering it invisible.
You can connect it in a location that offers a clear view of the room.
What makes it stand out
Why it’s my #1 Choice:
2. CAMAKT 1080P HD USB Wall Charger Hidden — Budget Pick
CAMAKT 1080P HD USB Wall Charger Hidden has many of the same qualities and features as the Duddy-Cam USB spy cameras.
However, it’s cheaper and the brand isn’t as well-known, which is why we’ve chosen it as our Budget Pick. It looks like an ordinary USB charger and the lens is located above the USB port and easily merges with the surrounding body.
- Records 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
- Motion Detection feature gets triggered whenever there’s some movement in the vicinity. It records a video for a period of 3 minutes and then stops until some movement is detected again.
- With the Motion Detection feature, it can record videos for up to 8 hours.
- Loop Recording enables it to keep recording even when the storage space is out by writing over the oldest footage.
- Supports an SD card of up to 32GB.
3. TOGUARD Wireless USB Charger Spy Camera — WiFi Enabled USB Spy Camera
TOGUARD Wireless USB Charger Spy Camera is an extremely efficient Wi-Fi enabled USB camera. As such, you can use this camera remotely as well and you don’t have to retrieve the SD card to watch the footage, you can simply do so from your smart phone. It looks like an ordinary black USB charger and the camera lens is well concealed.
What makes it stand out
- Install the HHMiniCam app from the iOS or Android store and you’ll be able to watch live footage of the camera’s view in your smart phones. You can even trigger its various functions remotely.
- Supports micro SD cards of up to 32GB.
- Records 1080p videos at 30 frames per second. The quality of the videos produced is sharp and clear.
- Motion Detection feature ensures that videos are recorded whenever some movement is detected and it also sends a notification to the app.
- When the SD card is full, the Loop Recording feature ensures that the new footage is written over the oldest ones.
4. Fifi Spectrum USB Hidden Spy Camera — Expensive but Powerful USB Camera
Fifi Spectrum USB Hidden Spy Camera is a powerful and advanced USB camera with a great set of features.
The only reason it doesn’t rank in one of the top 3 positions in this list is because it’s considerably more expensive than other similar USB spy cameras, such as the TOGUARD USB camera.
- Records extremely sharp and vivid videos at 1080p resolution with a 90 degree wide-angle lens.
- Has WiFi so you can download the mobile app and then watch the footage live or trigger features remotely.
- Supports an SD card of up to 128GB. However, it’s not included with the product so you’ll have to buy it separately.
- Motion Detection feature is extremely versatile, powerful, and adjustable in this spy camera. The moment some movement is detected, it triggers an alarm that sends you a push notification. It also starts recording immediately and takes a series of snapshots that can either be stored in the SD card or sent to your configured email address.
5. LUOHE Hidden Camera USB Charger — Dual Port USB Spy Camera
LUOHE Hidden Camera USB Charger is a unique USB spy camera because the charger has two separate ports for USB devices. One of them is rated 5V=1A and the other is 5V=2A. The camera lens is located above the USB ports and is completely discreet.
- Records 1080p date and time stamped videos with a 90 degree wide-angle lens.
- Supports an SD card of up to 64GB that can store up to 7 days of visual footage. The memory card has to be bought separately.
- Loop Recording ensures that once the storage space runs out, the new videos are written over the oldest footage.
- Motion Detection feature starts recording videos whenever it detects some movement. It helps conserve battery and storage space.
6. JAKIELAX USB Charger Camera — Cheap USB Spy Camera
JAKIELAX USB Charger Camera is one of the cheapest USB spy cameras in the market. However, it has all the necessary features for surveillance.
- Records 1080p videos and stores them in an internal SD card.
- Supports SD cards of up to 32GB.
- Motion Detection feature is available and records when triggered.
- Loop Recording ensures no footage is ever missed due to lack of space.
7. ICUSB Covert USB Wall Charger Hidden Spy Camera — Basic USB Spy Camera
The ICUSB Covert USB Wall Charger Hidden Spy Camera is an extremely basic form of USB spy camera. It doesn’t have many advanced features but it’s efficient for basic video recording. It is also listed in our top 10 spy cameras.
- Records 1080p videos at 30 frames per second with a 100 degree viewing angle.
- Supports SD card of up to 32GB.
- Motion Detection feature can start recording videos when some movement is detected.
8. ABESTSUN Mini USB Flash Driver Hidden Cam
ABESTSUN Mini USB Flash Driver Hidden Cam is the cheapest USB spy camera in this list.
It’s a simple USB disc that can record 960p videos and 1600 x 1200 images.
It supports a T-Flash card of up to 32GB and a single button can start recording the videos.
9. RNT Night Vision Spy Camera Charger
RNT Night Vision Spy Camera Charger is a cheap USB spy camera that can record both 1080p and 720p videos at 30 frames per second. It supports an SD card of up to 32GB and is also Motion Detection enabled so you never miss any vital footage.
The best aspect of this otherwise simple USB camera is that it has a wide-angle lens of 120 degrees so it can capture more of the landscape than most spy cameras.
10. MyEagleEyes USB Charger Camera
MyEagleEyes USB Charger Camera is a discreet and hidden USB spy camera that records 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
It looks like a generic charger and the lens is located above the USB port.
However, it doesn’t offer an other features, not even motion detection.
That’s all you need to know about the 10 best USB spy cameras in the market. As you can see, there are a lot of great options out there. However, you should ideally get a USB camera that is WiFi enabled so you can control it remotely, and it should have Motion Detection feature.
If you have any other questions regarding the USB cameras, please mention them down in the comments and we’ll get back to you with a response!