Cocospy Refund Policy
All purchases of Cocospy tools and related services will be subject to the terms of this Refund Policy.
It is important that you carefully read and consider the terms stated here before you proceed to place an order. Your rights and privileges as a customer of Cocospy is stated here with specific exclusions and restrictions that may apply.
General Terms for Transactions
As a customer, after your purchase of our services, you will be expected to liaise with our customer care in case a complaint arises. Our standard procedure is to refer customer complaints to our Support Center for remedial action. It is only after consideration by customer care that refunds can be processed if your complaint could not be made good subject to terms and conditions.
Most customer complaints are successfully resolved by our Support Center, and claims for refund can be avoided in this regard. You can reach our Support Center here: support(AT)cocospy.com (replace AT with @).
Terms for Refund
All request for refunds are subject to our Refund Policy, and if you are eligible, processing is completed within 3 days of purchase date. Notwithstanding this procedure, your application for a refund must be in accordance with our conditions as stated here:
• All request for purchase refund can only be considered if made within 3 days of transaction date
• A refund is due for consideration once. After a subsequent purchase, another refund cannot be made for the same transaction
• If you purchased additional subscriptions in another order, no refund will be issued
• If a refund request is as a result of the need for an upgrade of a user's device, this will not be granted. A user is expected to re-install the Cocospy Software where an operating system upgrade will be enough remedy for the concerns.
No refund can be issued to a user in case the reasons for a refund are completely beyond Cocospy control. They include, but are not limited to:
• Failure by a user to make use of a device that is compatible with the Cocospy software. Windows Phone, Blackberry 10, Symbian Belle or Bada, are unsupported by us. This subject is covered by the terms of Cocospy software Compatibility Policy
• Software access failure as a result of lost Internet connection or disruption of the User's Internet Service Provider's connection
• Software access failure as a result of the reset of the user's device or update of operating system.
• A target device is not owned by a user or a user did not receive a consent of a target device owner to install the Cocospy Software/p>
• Failed to physically access the target device.
• Loss of target device's password or access to a device that was the host of Cocospy software
• Disruption of user's access to Cocospy subscription as a result of change of location, roaming incompatibility or firewalls in the user's place of domicile
• A user's device has lost connectivity to the Internet as a result of the change of Internet Service Provider
• A user's device is affected by connectivity fluctuation as a result of roaming related problems
• A user's device suffers fluctuating carrier signals as a result of carrier operator change or business merger
• A user is unable to access device functions as a result of unpaid carrier subscription or zero balance in subscription account
• A user refuses to re-install Cocospy on the target phone.
• A user's phone settings is reverted to factory status
• Update of operating system of a target phone
• Failure of the user to adhere to Cocospy setup guidelines as provided on our website or explained by our Support Center staff
• Failure of a user to receive data saved on a device prior to the installation of Cocospy software.
• Connectivity or service disruption as a result of the user installing the Cocospy software on more than one device after buying a single device service plan
• Due to personal reasons like "I do not want the Cocospy Software anymore", "I do not have any use for the software anymore", "I've changed my mind", "I've made a purchase by mistake",etc.
• The damage of the user's Cocospy software due to other software on the user's device or some antivirus program
• The user's failed iCloud credentials or back up failure
• Failure of iCloud backup on a user's device despite existing possibilities
• Failure of the user's WIFI connection or loss of access thereof
• Inadequate space in a user's iOS or Android device or iCloud storage for backups.
• 2-factor/2-step verification is enabled on a target device and a user is either unable or does not want to disable it.
• Advanced features of Cocospy app (WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype, Viber monitoring, etc.) are not available because a user is either unable or does not want to root the Android device.
Subscription Prolongation is Non-refundable
To have your refund request submitted, forward it to Cocospy at support(AT)cocospy.com (replace AT with @), and it will be considered within 7 business days.
Effects of Chargeback
If a user's credit card payment or other payment forms for our services suffers a chargeback, we reserve the right to suspend the user's account. We will only restore the user's services after we have received all due payments. Service reactivation will only proceed at our discretion afterwards.
Any fees suffered by us as a result of a chargeback made on your payment method shall be borne by you before we proceed with your service restoration. Any legal or accounting fees arising from disputes as a result of a chargeback shall be borne by you.
Version: March 15, 2019.