Remotely track all calls being made/received.
Find out who the people closest to you are talking to with Cocospy's Call Tracker.
- Check all incoming and outgoing calls.
- View call durations, timestamps, and call frequency.
- Look over a list of the most popular contacts.
- Works for Android and iOS. No root & no jailbreak
3 Simple Steps to Track Phone Calls Online
Sign Up Free
Sign up for a free Cocospy account with an existing email ID.
Install the app
For Android target device, download Cocospy and hide the app icon after installation. For iOS target phone, no need to download any app.
Track Phone Calls
You're good to go! Start monitoring phone calls from the dashboard.
Create an account for free
What Can You Deduce from the Call Log?
All call logs have a story to tell. You'll learn who your loved ones or employees keep calling. If the person looks like a dubious stranger or a business rival, you know you need to be concerned.
Parents, espcially, need to keep a close watch on their kids these days. Your child could be talking to a stranger who means them harm. If you're an employer, your employees could be in collusion with a competitior or just playing hooky.
How to get the Phone Call Tracker set up
After you've signed up for a Cocospy account, you'll be asked to choose between iOS and Android. Pick the platform of your choice and follow the prompts. The Cocospy dashboard will load up.
On the dashboard, you can see the top 5 most popular callers. In the selection panel on the left, you'll see the "Calls" tab. Click on it to reveal a detailed call log like in the screenshot below.
- As you can see, the call log you can access is very detailed. You can check contact names, numbers, call duration, and much more. The call log will be archived to your Cocospy account automatically.
Root or jailbreak is not required to track call logs.
- Spyic is reliable, powerful, and discreet. It's an ideal parental control and employee monitoring tool.