The usual way to check on someone’s call log history is sneaking into their phone and seeing it yourself. Now, you don’t want to get caught because it’s risky to access one’s phone without their knowledge physically.
What if there was another way out? Many people have been looking for such solutions so, you are not alone. That means someone has already sorted it out for you. With such a solution, you don’t have to worry anymore about whom your kids are calling late in the night.
You will always know whom your employee is passing confidential information to. Also, if you are engaged or married to someone, it will be easy to understand when they are cheating. Here, we will show you how to check someone’s call history online using Cocospy.
Part 1: How to Track Someone’s Call History without Them Knowing
As we said above, it’s not easy to see someone’s call history without some help. That is where Cocospy solution becomes applicable. It’s a monitoring app that works in both Android and iOS.
It will enable you to fetch all your target’s call history without their knowledge once you put it into good use. Millions of user have already tried it in more than 190 countries and due to its success, so should you.
Once you get Cocospy, it works secretly (in stealth mode) while fetching the call log information. That means the targeted user will not know when the app is syncing the information to your remote account.
The best part is that you don’t have to root or jailbreak the phone for you to use it. You can view the results remotely using any device. Now that you know what Cocospy is let’s see how it can help you track someone’s call history online.
There is a solution for Android and iOS targeted devices.
1.1 Using Cocospy to Track Someone’s Call History in Android
In Android, you need to install Cocospy app in the target’s phone for you to view the call log remotely. The good thing is that you will only access it once. After you complete the steps below, you will be free to view remotely.
The information will be updated as soon as they get or make any calls. Once you get hold of the smartphone/tablet, continue to perform the following:
- Go to Cocospy’s website and sign up for free.
- Since you want to check the call log on Android, select the Android version to continue.
- Next, select your preferred plan and make a purchase. You will get an email confirming your payment and the installation link.
- Use the link provided to install Cocospy on the targeted device. In the email, you will also see the instructions to follow.
- Make sure to select stealth mode operation before finishing up the installation. That makes sure that the app operates while hidden.
- Once you have installed, go to another device and access your Cocospy account using the credentials used during signing up.
- Wait for some time for the account to sync the information before accessing the dashboard.
- Once the dashboard reveals, locate the calls feature on the left menu. It’s actually among the first features at the top.
- Click on ‘Calls’ and then check what appears on the bigger left part.
- You will see all the call log details. They include the name, phone number, call duration, date and time and whether it was incoming, outgoing or missed.
1.2 Why Should You Trust Cocospy to Check on Someone’s Call History in Android?
First, your payments are only made once. After that, you get all the features you pay for with no additional costs. Other reasons to go for it include:
- Less than 5 minutes of installation
- Less than 2MB memory space required for installation
- It operates in stealth mode. The target will never know when you are checking the call log information
- You can uninstall it via the control panel remotely
- Does not drain the battery
- No rooting required before installing Cocospy
- Works with Android 4.0 and above
Here is the Android demo if you want to see how it works.
1.3 Using Cocospy to Track Someone’s Call History in iOS
If you want to track someone’s call log in an iPhone or the iPad, it is easier when you use Cocospy. The iOS solution does not require any installation, and you also don’t need to jailbreak the device.
All you need are the iCloud credentials to set up. Before you start, make sure that the two-step verification is disabled on the device you want to access. After that, follow these instructions below:
- Visit Cocospy’s website using any device and sign up.
- Choose the iOS version to get the service and go ahead to pay for your preferred plan.
- After receiving a confirmation email, follow the instructions provided to set up the account.
- Provide the iCloud credentials of the targeted device.
- Wait for the account to synchronize with the cloud before you can access the dashboard.
- Once you see the dashboard, go to the menu on the left and click on ‘Calls’ to access the call history.
- After loading, it will show you all the fetched information from the call log. You will see the names, number, call duration, time and they type of call.
1.4 Why Choose Cocospy to see someone’s Call History in iOS?
- You don’t require any installation to use it.
- It takes less than five minutes to set up and sync the information.
- The call log updates in real-time.
- You enjoy remote access right from the first time you set up the account.
- No jailbreak required.
- It works with all iOS versions from 7.0 and above.
If you want to see how the Cocospy’s iOS version works, then click here to see the demo.
Also Read: How to Listen to Someone’s Cell Phone Conversation Remotely
Part 2: How to Check Someone’s Call History
After knowing one of the ways to access someone’s call log, you may be asking if there are other ways. Well, if you know how you can access the phone physically, then it’s easier to access the call log information.
However, if that’s not possible, then here is how to check someone’s call history online for free. Visit the target device’s telecommunications provider’s website and get the information there.
Here is how to do it. You can also use these steps to check on your call log history too.
- Go to the website and login to the account using the login ID and password. If there is no account in existence, create one, then log in.
- Depending on the layout, look for the call history tab, button or link.
- Once you find it, click to see the last calls made. Depending on your provider, you can also view the calls made in the previous few months.
- You will see all the call details which include outgoing, incoming, missed, voicemail, private calls and emergency types too. The information will also include the time, number and location.
Note that in some cases, you may have to pay to access a longer call list than what you are already accessing.
Don’t Miss: How to tap a cell phone
Now, you are not the same as the one still looking for how to access someone’s call history. You are equipped with executable information that you can use to act once you need to spy on someone’s call log.
Cocospy is a reliable solution that will show you all the call log information. The updates are real-time, and there are no chances of information leaking. You are the only who can reveal your spying tricks when it’s time to confront.