There are a number of hacking apps for Android in the market. Some of them are fake apps that spread viruses to your computer. Some of them are legit apps but are outdated and thus dangerous to use. And then there are some Android hacking apps that only work when you root the target phone.
Rooting an Android phone makes it easier to hack. However, it also leaves the phone vulnerable to malware, and the process of rooting itself is difficult. Most people who want to track Android phones are looking to monitor members of their families, like their kids. As such, rooting the target Android phone isn’t a good option.
That’s why, in this article, we’ll show you how to hack Android phone for free without rooting it. We’ll give you an overview of the top 11 best hacking apps for Android.
Part 1: #1 Best Hacking App for Android (No Root & Hidden) – Cocospy
Table of Contents
- Part 1: #1 Best Hacking App for Android (No Root & Hidden) – Cocospy
- Part 2: #2 Best Hacking App for Android (No root) – mSpy
- Part 3: #3 Best Hacking App for Android (Hidden) – Spyzie
- Part 4: #4 Best Hacking Tool for Android (Safe) – hoverwatch
- Part 5: #5 Best Hacking Tool for Android – iKeyMonitor
- Part 6: #6 Best Hacking App for Android Free Download – Appmia
- Part 7: #7 Best Hacking Software for Android – FlexiSPY
- Part 8: #8 Best Hidden Hacking Software for Android – XNSPY
- Part 9: #9 Best Free Hacking Software for Android – Highster Mobile
- Part 10: #10 Best Hacking App for Android for Free – FoneMonitor
- Part 11: #11 Best Hacking App for Android No Root – Spyera
Cocospy is the best app in the market with which to hacks someone’s Android phone without them knowing. In this part, I’ll give you all the reasons why you should try Cocospy. And then I’ll show you how to hack an Android phone using it.
Cocospy’s Best Qualities:
- Cocospy is one of the most legit and trustworthy hacker apps in the market with millions of happy users from around the world.
- You can spy on Android phones without having to root them. You can install the Cocospy app directly without rooting.
- Cocospy saves the target phone’s information so you can access their data even if they personally delete it.
- Non-Rooted Cocospy offers a number of great features such as Call Logging, Message Tracking, GPS Location Tracking, etc. However, if you do root the target Android phone, you get access to the following additional features:
- Geofencing: Set up a physical boundary for the target phone. When the Android device will leave that area, you’ll get notified.
- Social Media & Instant Message Monitoring: Cocospy gives you complete access to Social Media and Instant Messaging apps such as WhatsApp, Instagram, Skype, Facebook, etc.
- Keylogger: This feature allows you to gain access to the target phone’s keystrokes. As such, you can find out all of the target user’s passwords.
How to hack Android phone remotely and invisibly?
Step 1: Create a Cocospy account.
Step 2: Access the target Android phone. Install the Cocospy app into it, and then hide the icon.
Step 3: From the Cocospy dashboard, you can now control every aspect of the target user’s phone.
Once you complete these simple steps, you can read someone’s Facebook messages without their password, hack their Instagram, and do a number of other things as well.
Part 2: #2 Best Hacking App for Android (No root) – mSpy
mSpy is a powerful and efficient hacking app for Android. You can install mSpy directly into the target Android device to be able to hack it. No rooting is necessary. After you install the app into the target phone, you can delete the mSpy icon as well. This will make it completely discreet.
One of the best aspects of mSpy is that it has been tried and tested over several years. It has a loyal following and it has even been endorsed by established media channels.
Furthermore, even without rooting the target Android phone, you can still intercept text messages, view all call logs, hack the phone’s contacts and browser history, and perform a number of other vital functions.
How to Hack Someone’s Android Phone Without Them Knowing
- Buy Basic mSpy. You don’t need the Premium package because all the advanced features will require you to root the target phone.
- Next, you’ll receive a link to your Control Panel setup page. Select Android when you’re given the choice, and choose the ‘No Rooting’ version.
- Gain access to the target phone and install mSpy into it. Once done, hide the icon.
- From the Control Panel, you can now hack the target Android phone using a number of features.
Part 3: #3 Best Hacking App for Android (Hidden) – Spyzie
Spyzie has all of the effective and impressive features that Cocospy and mSpy also have.
Most notably, you can use Spyzie to track text messages, GPS locations, call logs, browser history, etc. Furthermore, Spyzie can also be installed into an Android phone without having to root.
But what really sets it apart is the fact that after installation, the Spyzie icon automatically disappears. As such, you don’t have to manually delete the Spyzie icon. This negates the possibility of human error and makes it one of the most discrete hacking apps for Android.
What makes Spyzie awesome?
- Spyzie can hack the target Android phone without having to root it. However, much like all other apps, this will give you access to limited features like call logging, message logging, checking browser history, etc.
- If you root the target Android phone, Spyzie gives you access to some of the most advanced features out there:
- You can set up a geofencing around the target phone so you get notified whenever the individual leaves that pre-set area.
- You can track all of the target user’s keystrokes and thus decipher their Social Media passwords.
- You can listen to live phone calls and record them.
- The best aspect of Spyzie is its discretion. After you install the Spyzie app into the target phone, the app automatically hides the icon. As such, there’s no capacity for human error.
- An Android monitoring app is available if you want to hack an Android phone on the move.
How to Hack Android Phone Using Another Android Phone
- Go to spyzie.com. Create your account.
- When the setup starts, enter the target Android phone’s details.
- Access the target phone. Download the Spyzie Android app, and then install it into the phone.
- Go to the Spyzie control panel and you can now hack all of its features.
Part 4: #4 Best Hacking Tool for Android (Safe) – hoverwatch
hoverwatch is one of the cheapest hacking tools for Android. In fact, hoverwatch is especially designed just to track Android phones. You can download the hoverwatch app and install it into the phone without rooting. It gives you access to features such as call logging, text message logging, checking browser history, etc.
Check hoverwatch Review here>>
Part 5: #5 Best Hacking Tool for Android – iKeyMonitor
iKeyMonitor is one of the most efficient hacking tools for Android in the market. With this app, you can track mobile GPS location, text messages, calls, and various other functions. In fact, you can use it as a Parental lock as well and set up time restrictions so your kids can only use the phone during certain hours.
As for the compatibility, iKeyMonitor supports Android devices with Android 2.3 and above . And in 2017, iKeyMonitor released iPhone spy non-jailbreak solution and the iSpyTracker control panel app. It also compatible with all iPhone/iPad with iOS 9+.
Part 6: #6 Best Hacking App for Android Free Download – Appmia
Appmia is one of the best hacking apps for Android. Some believe it’s even better than mSpy. Even though it’s relatively new, it has already established a stellar reputation and has millions of users.
Furthermore, after you install Appmia into the target phone, you can delete the Appmia icon and hack secretly. Appmia also maintains a backup of all the information gathered from the target phone. As such, even if the target user deletes some information, you have a backup.
How to Hack Android Phone Using Another Android Phone
- Create an account with Appmia.
- Access the target Android phone, root it, install Appmia into it, and then delete the icon.
- Go to the Appmia dashboard. You’ll find a panel in the left side and you can use that to navigate through Appmia’s various hacking features.
Part 7: #7 Best Hacking Software for Android – FlexiSPY
FlexiSPY is one of the most advanced and powerful hacking software for Android in the market. When you root the target phone, you can listen to live conversations, record them, take pictures with the camera secretly, activate the microphone secretly, and do a number of other such functions.
However, when you use FlexiSPY without rooting, it has the same features as the other apps – call logging, text message logging, checking internet history, GPS location tracking, etc. Furthermore, FlexiSPY is one of the most expensive hacking software for Android, even if you just get the Basic version.
Part 8: #8 Best Hidden Hacking Software for Android – XNSPY
XNSPY is another one of the best hacking software for Android phones. It gives you access to the target user’s call logs, gallery, camera roll, browser history, etc. However, the unique aspect of this app is that you can also track WhatsApp messages without rooting the phone.
Part 9: #9 Best Free Hacking Software for Android – Highster Mobile
Highster Mobile is a fairly basic hacking software for Android. However, that’s alright because without rooting the target phone, all apps can only give you access to the basic features like call logging, GPS tracking, etc. What really makes
Highster Mobile special is the fact that you can purchase it for a lifetime. As such, with a single payment, you can have it forever. You don’t have to keep paying a subscription fee routinely.
Part 10: #10 Best Hacking App for Android for Free – FoneMonitor
FoneMonitor is a fairly basic hacking app for Android. While it works, it’s not the most powerful or the most reliable app in the market. However, it can perform all the basic functions like tracking messages, GPS location, call logs, etc.
Part 11: #11 Best Hacking App for Android No Root – Spyera
Spyera is yet another basic hacking app for Android that allows you to check the target user’s call logs, WhatsApp messages, gallery photos, notes, etc.
However, the best aspect of Spyera is that it comes with a 10-Day Money Back Guarantee. As such, if you don’t like Spyera, you can simply return it and get your money back!
So now you know all about the top 11 best hacking apps for Android that don’t require rooting. My personal recommendation would be for you to use Cocospy as it’s powerful and reliable.
However, any of the top 3 Android hacking apps would make for great purchases. If you have any other questions about how to track Android phone without rooting, feel free to comment about it down below.