In recent years, the demand for Android spy apps has gone up considerably. We live in an age where people lead double lives – in their actual lives, and over social media. This is especially true for kids who spend most of their time online, and may experience a lot of bullying online as well. A lot of concerned parents have been asking us what are the best spy apps for Android.
Well, to be honest, there are way too many free spyware for Android. If you enter the search phrase “best spy app for Android” on Google, you’ll find hundreds of options.
However, a lot of these spy apps are fake, outdates, risky, or they carry malware that are meant to hack your computer. Even amongst the genuine spy apps, they come with different features and abilities. As such, “the best free spy apps for Android” depends on your personal needs and requirements.
In this article, we’ve created a list of the 10 best spy apps for Android. You can go through all the options and decide which Android spy app you prefer for yourself.
Part 1: #1 Best Spy App for Android No Root – Cocospy
Table of Contents
- Part 1: #1 Best Spy App for Android No Root – Cocospy
- Part 2: #2 Best Spy App for Android – mSpy
- Part 3: #3 Best Spy App for Android – Spyzie
- Part 4: #4 Best Free Spy App for Android No Root – XNSPY
- Part 5: #5 Best Free Spy App for Android – iKeymonitor
- Part 6: #6 Powerful Spy App for Android – FlexiSPY
- Part 7: #7 Best Free Hidden Android Spy App – hoverwatch
- Part 8: #8 Best Spyware App for Android – Spyera
- Part 9: #9 Best Spyware for Android – TheTruthSpy
- Part 10: #10 Best Phone Spy App for Android – Highster Mobile
Cocospy is the best spy app for Android in the market. Not only does it come with a range of powerful features, but it’s also highly trusted by its community.
Even though its a relatively new app, it enjoys the support of millions of users from over 190 countries around the world. This should put you at ease because it means that you can trust their services.
Check this free spy app for Android undetectable
Why Cocospy is the best spy app for Android:
- Cocospy allows you to spy on Android phones without having to root them. Most spy apps require you to root the target phone. This leaves them vulnerable to malware attacks. However, Cocospy can spy without rooting.
- However, if you do perform rooting, you gain access to some advanced features as well such as:
- Geofencing: You can set up a physical boundary for the target Android phone. As such, whenever the target individual leaves that boundary, you get a notification. This is great for keeping track of kids.
- Social Media Monitoring: You gain complete access to all of the target user’s social media activities such as Facebook, Instagram, Skype, etc.
- Cocospy saves all of the target user’s information in your control panel. As such, even if they delete the files, you can still access them.
- You can try out a FREE LIVE DEMO.
How to track an Android phone without root
- Start by signing up for a Cocospy account.
- Access the target phone and install the Cocospy app into it to gain access to all the basic features. If you want all the advanced features, you’ll also have to root the Android phone.
- Go to the Cocospy dashboard. Not you can find a list of functions in the left-hand panel. Use that to access any part of the target phone you want.
Part 2: #2 Best Spy App for Android – mSpy
mSpy is another highly popular and user-friendly spy app for Android. It has all of the same features and capabilities as Cocospy, however it comes lower in this list because it’s also more expensive. mSpy also allows you to spy on the target Android phone without rooting it.
What makes mSpy stand out?
The best part of using mSpy is all of the features it gives you access to. If you don’t root the target Android phone, you can access basic features such as GPS location tracking, message and call logging, checking browser history, etc. However, if you do root the target phone, you also get access to the following advanced features:
- Keylogging: This feature allows you to gain access to a log of all the keys being pressed by the target phone. As such, you can use that information to figure out the password to all of their social media accounts. As such, you can essentially hijack any of their accounts directly.
- Geo-Fencing: Similar to Cocospy, this feature allows you to set up a physical parameter for the target phone. Crossing that boundary will result in an alarm being set off in your phone.
- Social Media Hacking: You can gain direct access to various social media accounts such as Facebook, Snapchat, Viber, amongst many others.
How to Track Android Phone from iPhone or Android?
Step 1: Buy mSpy. You can buy either the Basic, Premium, or the Family package. The Basic package is ideal for those who want to access simple non-rooting features such as call logs and message logs. The Premium package is ideal for those who want to root the target Android phone and access the advanced features mentioned above. And the Family kit is ideal for those who want to spy on several Android phones simultaneously.
Step 2: You’ll receive a Welcome email with a link to your control panel.
Step 3: You’ll have to set up your account. Choose whether you want to spy on an iPhone or an Android phone. And then you’ll have to choose whether you want to spy on it with or without rooting.
Step 4: Now gain access to the target phone, install the mSpy app into it, and then delete the icon. If you choose the rooting option, you’ll also have to root the phone. For this step, you’ll get detailed guidelines. However, you can also call the customer support for an additional fee, or hire mAssistance to come to your home and set it up for you.
Step 5: Go to the Control Panel and start spying on the target Android phone.
Part 3: #3 Best Spy App for Android – Spyzie
Spyzie is as powerful and efficient as Cocospy and mSpy. However, the reason it comes in at the third position is because it’s not extremely reliable. Both mSpy and Cocospy have a large number of great user reviews and they’ve been featured by prominent publication.
Spyzie, in comparison, is more obscure, which makes it less reliable. Spyzie can also spy on Android phones without having to root them.
What makes Spyzie great?
- The best aspect of Spyzie is how discrete it is. Both mSpy and Cocospy allow you to delete their icons from the target phone after installation. However, Spyzie deletes the icon automatically. As such, even if you forget to do this, you don’t need to worry. This negates all possibility of human error, making it safer.
- You can download a Spyzie monitoring app for Android if you want to be able to spy on Android from anywhere.
How to hack Android phone via Spyzie?
- Go to spyzie.com and create an account.
- Enter the target Android phone’s information in the setup process.
- Access the target phone and install Spyzie into it, either with or without rooting.
- Now you can spy Android phone from your personal control panel.
Part 4: #4 Best Free Spy App for Android No Root – XNSPY
XNSPY is one of the best free spy apps for Android used by parents. It gives you access to features such as accessing phone calls and contacts, reading messages, tracking GPS location, recording phone calls and surrounding sounds, and receiving instant SMS notifications regarding activities.
Furthermore, it allows you to spy on WhatsApp messages without rooting the target Android phone.
Check our detailed XNSPY review here >>
Part 5: #5 Best Free Spy App for Android – iKeymonitor
iKeyMonitor is one of the most user-friendly and efficient spy apps for Android. It allows you to track all social media account, track location, access the keylogger feature, and various others.
Furthermore, you can also use the complete iKeyMonitor version as a trial for 3 days.
Part 6: #6 Powerful Spy App for Android – FlexiSPY
FlexiSPY is the most advanced spy app for Android. It allows you to monitor all cell phone digital communications and activities remotely and has some of the most advanced features. For example, it allows you to listen to live phone calls secretly and even record them.
Furthermore, the Extreme Package of FlexiSPY also gives you access to a complementary Password Cracker service which automatically decipher the user’s passwords.
However, it comes lower in the list of best Android spy apps because it’s extremely expensive and rooting the target phone is necessary with it.
Check our detailed FlexiSPY review here
Part 7: #7 Best Free Hidden Android Spy App – hoverwatch
hoverwatch is one of the cheapest best best free spy apps for Android. As a cell phone tracker, it can record all SMS, call history, audio files, access the camera, track cell phone location, and access all Social Media accounts such as WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, Instagram, etc.
Part 8: #8 Best Spyware App for Android – Spyera
Spyera is a basic spy app for Android that gives you access to all of the most basic monitoring functions you need such as call logging and message tracking.
However, what makes this app appealing is the fact that it comes with a 10-day money back guarantee. As such, if you have limited monitoring needs, get them done within 10 days of the purchase and then get your money refunded!
Part 9: #9 Best Spyware for Android – TheTruthSpy
TheTruthSpy is a risky purchase. It’s quite reasonable and has all of the most basic features you need for tracking cell phones.
However, it comes with some terrible reviews and a lot of users call it a fraudulent app. It is not a fraudulent app, or else we wouldn’t have mentioned it. But they do have service issues. However, TheTruthSpy gives you the ability to try their 48 hour free trial. As such, if you don’t like it, you don’t have to use it.
Part 10: #10 Best Phone Spy App for Android – Highster Mobile
Highster Mobile is yet another basic spyware for Android. It has all the necessary features such as location tracking, message tracking, call logging, etc.
However, it doesn’t have advanced features. But what makes it attractive is the fact that it’s the only app that offers a lifetime license.
As such, you have to pay a reasonable amount once and never make another payment again. This makes it the best Android spy app for the long run.
These were the top 10 best spy apps for Android. Hopefully, you’ve found the right spy app that speaks to your needs. If you ask for my personal recommendation, I would say go for Cocospy. That’s the app I personally use because it’s extremely user-friendly, reliable, and reasonable.
However, any of the top 3 Android spy apps will be worth your while. Whichever app you decide to use, do let us know about it down in the comments!
This post is also available in: Русский (Russian)